Thursday, August 6, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair 2009

A few weeks ago on July 18th & 19th the Renegade Craft Fair took place at Fort Mason in San Francisco. I had applied on a whim on the last day with my reasoning being that if I got in I would be able to participate in this awesome DIY craft fair and get to go on a road trip!

Since it’s beginning in 2003 Renegade has become known as the largest show of its kind, now traveling to different cities and showcasing hundreds of unique artists! I was thrilled when I got the news that I was accepted !

Visiting San Francisco was a lot of fun, I had a great to walk around the city. The show its self was amazing, there were so many quality crafters there and so much to see! I really had a great time and did some awesome trades with some other crafty people. Here are some pictures of a few of the incredible items I picked up! It was inspiring and so cool to meet so many new crafters! I can’t wait till next year!

Etched glasses from www.breadandbadger.com
These posters from Montreal were my favorite! I could hardly pick and got another with CCM bicycles on it! Love! www.cinqunquatre.com
Tiny Sparks Design had the most darling wood creations! www.tinysparksdesign.com
These little felted hair clips are so sweet! www.islacorbett.com
I love this matching jewelry set in gold and silver! www.tasidesigns.com
These are going to look good in my renovated kitchen! www.beyondher.com
This feisty lady was my neighbor for the show and so much fun! I traded for these hand cut leather earrings early on and got so many compliments! www.tarynmccabe.com


No comments: