Sunday, July 19, 2009

Prep for Renegade San Francisco






As I write this I am in a rented cargo van hurtling down I5 in southern Oregon. I am on my way to the Renegade Craft Fair www.renegadecraft.com in San Francisco! Renegade is a huge DIY event and I am excited to get to participate. I have been getting ready for a week or so and feel pretty prepared. Yesterday went off without a hitch and thanks to my UPS hero I was able to get he American Apparel stragglers to fill in the holes in the inventory printed in a timely fashion! No crying in the alley wondering where the delivery truck is this time! My good friends Steph & Shannon came by to lend me a hand folding, tagging and getting the bottle openers done. We hit the road in good time last night and it is hard to believe that we will be in San Francisco later today! I am looking forward to seeing all the amazing crafts that will be there! Here are a few pics of the activity in the studio getting it all together!

No comments: