Monday, May 4, 2009

Sneak Peek


Several months ago I started going to Joy of Pilates http://www.joyofpilates.net/  classes twice a week with two of my good friends. Ella who owns the studio, is the instructor and is super enthusiastic, of course, upon discovering that I am a screen-printer she needed some cute clothes with her logo on them. One thing led to another and we decided to team up on a photoshoot together. This was a few months ago and when it comes to creating new designs and clothing lines it takes me a little while! However I am proud to say that last Friday I put the finishing touches on my new Women's Workout line suitable for running, biking, Pilates and Yoga or anything else you can think of. Yesterday we got together at Ella's studio with my favorite photographer Sandi Heinrich http://www.sandiheinrich.com/ and six lovely models and rocked out a great photo-shoot. These pictures are a few I took of the shoot happening, the ones Sandi took will be much better! You can see the beautiful Pilates studio and get a sneak peek at the new clothes coming to the Red Boots booth at the Bellingham Farmers Market on Saturday May 9th and on the interweb at Http://www.redbootsdesign.etsy.com in a few weeks!



Sandi gets the picture of Ariel in the Koi Capri pants

Deborah models the Daisy LS Hood and Sandi works the camera

Ursula shows us how its done in style in a Wildflower yoga skirt and Daisy tech top!
Cata looking good with a smile in her Koi sleeveless top!
Michelle is focused in a pretty green Daisy top!
All together now...
This is what Sandi does and she is very good at it!
Waiting for the action to start before the shoot at the Joy of Pilates Studio

Making sure we are ready to start!

No comments: