Thursday, September 25, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE




I promise to be a better blogger. I get that no one will read this Red Boots Design Blog more than once if I only write something once every six months! There are so many things I could think of to say but I think I will focus on my new VOTE T shirt. I am pretty worried about the election and I think it is terrifying that some people don't vote at all. Funny how these people always can be heard bragging about it at the bar and then complaining about their non-democratically elected government at the same time. I don't know what to do, so I made a VOTE shirt. Nice big VOTE on the front and a non-inflammatory quote on the back. I was hoping people would buy it (for cheap) and then wear it and inspire conversation and hopefully voting. I am happy to say it has been popular and has inspired a childrens version to be launched this Saturday at the Bellingham Farmers Market. I can only hope for the best, but when I hand them over it is with a wink and I say, "Please vote responsibly". 

1 comment:

Rowan said...

nice shirt. What does the quote say?