Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photo Shoot at the Printshop




Last Friday I was getting caught up on some printing and my friend Sandy Heinrich (www.sandiheinrich.com) came down to the printshop to take some photos of me. Sandi is a professional photographer here in Bellingham and she did an awesome job. I have finally come to terms with the fact that while I can shoot a decent picture of my dog, taking pictures of myself while screen-printing is outside my skill set. We hung out for about 3 hours and she took tons of pictures while I printed. I was so excited today I just ordered some mini moo cards  www.moo.com and some mini moo stickers. here are some of the pic's I liked best:

2 comments:

Sandi Heinrich said...

Ooooo that was such a fun day! I loved seeing the print process in action and getting to make my own shirt was awesome! I'm such a lucky girl to have a job that lets me do so many fun things and meet so many cool people : )

Logan Peter said...

I bought the Pedal Definition Track Jacket from you a while back, and I love it so much, it was awesome seeing what a shop looks like, and just wanna say good job, and that I love everything you do!