Monday, June 2, 2008

Remain Calm


I think freaking out may be the best plan of action. All day on Friday I waited for UPs and my American Apparel shipment. when he finally showed up he had 3 pieces for me instead of 79. So they say they will overnight it to me, which at this point means Monday. So here I am 9 AM on Monday, ride my bike down here to this freezing shop, no summer for Bellingham apparently, and I wait. And wait, and wait..........I am still waiting because they sent it on Fed Ex, and they are not my friend and they show up at random times. I have been here for over 4 hours today so far. American Apparel might make nice stuff but they suck as far as shipping it goes. So frustrating, luckily I have this grafitti to remind me what to do.  Today is making me angry. Loosing my keys this morning really didn't help.

No comments: