Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Madder than a wet cat


Wow, it is just amazing how much it has rained today. Erik dropped me off with my bike today but I foolishly forgot my rain pants. I thought for sure it would stop a little. By 1PM I had to catch a ride home to suit up and then ride another bike back to the studio. I disconnected/ turned the furnace off here at the studio last week since it was almost summer. HA. Today I couldn't figure how to turn it back on and didn't want to blow the place up so it has been a little chilly all day. I am getting ready to make the trek home. i hope the weather will be nice in Aspen and that my truck and laptop will be waiting for me when I get home.

1 comment:

Rowan said...

Hey, You Blog!! So cool. Keep at it, love to see other creatives in the process of making work.